The average cost is over $100 for buying a smart watch in today’s world. You could also spend more than $500 for luxury labels. High-end brands such as the new Apple Smartwatch generation are much more costly than your phone. As such, before you begin looking for the best and thinnest smartwatch, it is important to take certain parameters in mind.
World’s Top 7 Thinnest Android and Apple Smartwatches
Thinnest smartwatches look fashionable and are easy to handle. Trends change every day but the crave for thinnest smartwatches have remained the same over ages. Listed below are some of the thinnest smartwatches.
1. The Pebble Time Round Watch 14mm
- The Pebble Time Round is one of the slim and lightest watches made with a lightweight, comfortable design and with sharp aesthetics. It is probably the thinnest smartwatch to buy. It slips under your sleeve smoothly and has a nice griffon on your hand, with a regular 20 mm leather band or a 14 mm band.
- The Pebble Time Round measures is just 38,5 mm in diameter and 7,5 mm in thickness with sturdy construction and elegantly crafted exteriors. This clever clock is a very smart clock.
- This has a white dome with Gorilla Glass and a solid shell in stainless steel, which makes them look good and feel fantastic. This smart clock is simple and easy to use and it can suit with IOS and Android phones.
2. Apple Watch Series 3(GPS,42mm)
- Substituting Series 2 is one of the finest thinnest smartwatches on the market for Apple Watch Series 3. It comes in a sleek, mini-iPhone esthetic body with lots of health monitoring apps, GPS monitoring and 4 G LTE. Moreover without connecting it to your iPhone, you can access the Internet.
- Series 3 weights around 42x36x11 mm and weights 35 g. It has an AMOLED screen with high resolution up to 312x390px. It looks vivid on your wrist.
- This clock also has a solid 279-mAh battery, which can be recharged for around 18 hours. This also supports the Apple and Siri app store and streaming service for Apple Music.
3. Series 1 of Apple Watch(GPS,38)
- The Apple Watch Series 1 is a lightweight and easy-to-use intelligent clock, with a total body weight of around 30 g.
- It measures just 10.5 mm in thickness and has a stunning OLED retina display with a diameter of approximately 38 mm.
- It offers a number of useful third-party messaging tools and applications that make it a seamless experience for any Apple user.
- In addition to providing all Apple users with a stylish look, the Watch Series 1 offers great fitness monitoring and music listening (with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth).
- This IPX7 water-resistant smartwatch rocks with an integrated Li-ion battery and provides a great battery life of 18 hours. It also features an elegant aluminum case and stunning sports bracelets with a simple to open mechanism.
4. Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen(42mm) Watch
- It is a great technology friendly wearable watch, with 42 mm in diameter and 20 mm wristband . This is the best feature of Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen smart watch.
- This new watch is 11.5 mm wide and provides compatibility with iPhone 5 or and any other Android phone 4.3 +. It is much better than others as it is water resistant to the IP67 and comes with a massive, 1.5-day 300mAh battery.
- You will get a big 46 mm light display with corning glass 3, when you decide to go with this smart watch.
- You can easily control it with your voice and gestures, and pair it quickly with your phone using Bluetooth 4.0. It has an impressive 4 GB internal storage and a 512 MB RAM.
5. Huawei Watch GT 2
- The Huawei Watch is a thinnest smartwatch and it is a bright and vivid intelligent watch with a circular AMOLED display and a dazzling silver case.
- This watch has a 42 mm screen and a thickness of about zehnmm, which may look like a regular wrist watch. It is worth noting. Most specifically, the leather straps are comfortable with 18mm and well hugged and have to be replaced with respect to other normal watches.
- The Huawei Watch comes with numerous health and fitness apps, including a barometer and a heart rate monitor.
- This can be linked to your phone with Bluetooth 4.0 technology, and your Android or IOS phone can easily stream music. There is also a 512 MB Ram and a 4 GB mass storage for all of your files.
6. LG W270. AUSAPG Smartwatch
- Combine the LGW270 in a slim and attractive design. AUSAPG-style watch equipped with a 1.2-inch (360x360px) P-OLED screen and a range of stunning features.
- As its name suggests, it’s a smart clock that feels very relaxed on the wrist, weighing just approximately 46 g. Therefore, the thickness is a little less than 11 mm and the diameter is about 42 mm. It is one of the best thinnest smartwatches in the world.
- In addition to being sleek, the LG watch is rated waterproof and dust- resistant to IP67. It means you can get it wet without thinking about the features.
- It features Android Wear 2.0, enabling you to send and receive email, and also connect to Wi-Fi, without your phone. It also has an 18 mm leather straps that match well in the hand with a quick release buckle.
7. Fitbit Charge 2 IP67 (FB407 S TEL) Watch
- The Fitbit Charge 2, which provides a wide screen full of impressive data and cool power, is an elegant, sleek smart clock.
- This watch comes with denser, easier to switch wristbands which feels very good in your hand compared to its predecessor (Fitbit HR). You must, however, ensure that the bands are properly connected.
- The Fitbit charge 2 weighs 36 grams and it is considered as one of the thinnest smartwatches with a large display and has an OLED 38 mm wide screen.
- This watch has an average width of approximately 21 mm and a sturdy, waterproof casing in steel. In addition, it has elastomer straps and an integrated lithium polymer battery capable of lasting 5 days.
To conclude although robust and smart clock have its advantages, a slim intelligent clock is often much better. Watch making has undergone significant changes over the years, with manufacturers seeking not only to create practical items but also comfortable devices. Thinnest smartwatches are appropriate and always give you a better look.