Now a day’s most of the persons are using smartphones and there are different features and characteristics as well. Smartphones are a big deal for us nowadays. There are so many things you can do with your smart phone and however, they have got some down points too. The biggest of them are running out of battery, fear of causing damage or not being able to take the best selfie. So here on this web page, we will discuss the 10 simple life hacks with smartphones.
1. HIDE YOUR CASH OR CARDS OR ID’S IN YOUR PHONE CASE
Your Smartphone’s case is the best place to store valuable items and this idea was inspired by others. Most of the guys are not keeping money in their pocket and well this is the pretty much helpful for most guys who don’t want to carry a wallet just to take those things with them.
2. TAKE SCREENSHOT OF THE TRAVEL DIRECTIONS AND THEN TURN OFF MOBILE DATA
You can do it very easily and if you have limited data on your mobile for using the net and all. You can directly take the screenshot and then only proceed towards it which can save your money for buying the net connection on every month basis as well.
3. SWITCH YOUR PHONE IN THE AIRPLANE MODE TO CHARGE IT FASTER
If you put your mobile in the airplane mode no phone call or any message will come which can disturb you as well. So make sure at that moment the mobile taking charging power will be increased as well. These are the reasons behind most of the guys are doing accordingly. To make your battery last long leave the phone on airplane mode even after it fully charged.
4. SHUT DOWN APPS WHICH YOU DON’T REQUIRE
Always try to shut down those applications for which your charge becomes low and your mobile data is finishing and this will help you to keep some charge and save some money for buying data pack in every month.
5. PRESS AND HOLD THE SHUTTER BUTTON TO TAKE CONTINUOUS SHOTS
Very few smartphone users are aware of this fact that they can capture multiple pictures at once. A nifty feature called a continuous shot allows the user to capture up to 20 shots per second.
6. USE YOUR PHONE’S FRONT CAMERA FOR SOFTER PICS AND REAR FOR DETAILED IMAGES
Always try to use your phone’s front camera as this will provide a better image.
7. USE VOLUME KEYS AS THE SHUTTER WHILE TAKING PICTURES USING A SINGLE HAND
Using your phone’s volume keys as the shutter button will help you to capture better pictures.
8. COVER THE MICROPHONE WHEN FILMING A VIDEO TO RECORD CLEARER AUDIO
Covering the microphone will help reduce the ambient noise and thus helping you to capture sharp and crispy sound.
9. AVOID USING PHONE WHILE CHARGING
Always try to maintain this thing as this is a very much dangerous matter and you can face some trouble while using mobile like this.
10. DON’T MAKE CALL WHEN YOU ARE RECEIVING ANY POOR SIGNAL
Try to maintain this thing and many of them have injured for this only.