Discord is a great tool but it does not always seem to be positive. Some people can really be annoying on discord and it’s obviously not fault of the app but of the people on the app. The best thing is that you no longer need to get irritated as discord has made the blocking feature available. Read the article to know what happens when you block someone on discord.
A few things that happen instantly
- You will delete them if that person is on your Friends list.
- All of their messages will be hidden
- You still can access messages of someone once they are blocked in the mobile app by clicking on “Open post” on your screen or by tapping on the “Blocked Messages” tab.
- This user will no longer give you alerts by “pinging” or by typing your username on popular servers.
- You can still read their messages and see your online status by a blocked person.
- If you block anyone, no or updates will be sent to that person.
What happens when you block someone on discord?
- The blocked user loses the ability to talk with you when you block someone at Discord.
- The block itself makes it possible that the other person and or people cannot respond to you unless you unblock them.
- Chat continues, but chat access is disabled unless you can find a way to unblock it.
- If you are the blocker, then you should know whether you want to block someone for 10 days or not.
- If you think that Discord has an all-embracing element, like Facebook or Instagram, it would be much easier now to use it.
- Only block it, and it basically stops a person who is bullying
you/bothering/annoying/stalking you from contacting you.
How does message reading capacities get affected.
- When you block someone from discord, they can’t send you messages and you cannot respond to their messages
- You can’t send messages to someone who has blocked you .
- You’ll be able to access their messages within a server by clicking “blocked messages”.
- If you shut down DMs then you won’t get something they try to send to you .
- In the servers, you will also have to tap / click the box which says “Blocked Email” to see what you are doing.
- Even, if they ping you into servers, you will not be bothered.
- To block, tap / click the “block” option and three dots.
All that happens when you block from a Discord Server?
- You cannot block a person from a specified Discord server directly, but you can block an user by visiting and blocking their profile.
- When you’re on the same site that you’ve disabled, your messages show as “Letter” from a disabled user.”
- The only way to no longer access their message is to remove your messages from the
- When you have no administrative authorization to do so, ask whether the admin will kick you. You should leave the server if not, to stop seeing your messages. Now you know what happens when you block someone on discord and it is not that complicated.
When you block them on Discord, what does the other person see?
- The other party can still read all of your messages, but cannot give you a clear reply.
- A message will be displayed in the DMs which reads, “You cannot send messages to a blocked user.” Because the blocked person can still read your messages, this choice is not especially useful to cut contact entirely.
Discord is probably one of the best apps but it is not necessary that every user has to be to equally good. You can block a user on discord anytime and get rid of any nuisance. Just follow the article and you will know what happens when you block someone on discord