Can I Create Multiple Gmail accounts with One Phone number. Everyone have same questions. Nowadays google can track your IP address and everything is not just linked with your phone number but the IP address of your browser. Every computer or phone has its unique identification through which google recognizes you. Recently no one is allowed to have more than four Gmail accounts with one IP address or phone number.
But it has now been decreased to only two one as personal and one as a business. You don’t need any two different browsers for each email address, Gmail now allows you to switch up to four accounts in the same browser. Although everything has its hack and you can then also create multiple accounts with some tricks but it will only be valid only few times.
However, in order to prevent spamming and keeping your account safe, it ensures that its every user is verified and don’t violate its terms of service. Gmail has put several safety verifications to ensure the proper use of its services. It is important to give two-way verification including text message or voice call to verify your phone number before you sign in any Gmail account or else Gmail doesn’t allow you to use its services.
Can I Create Multiple Gmail accounts with One Phone number
1. Method 1: G-suite
For the business users who want 100’s of emails for their employees G-suite is the best solution for them. As it allows you to create hundreds of customized email address for various domains which can be easily accessed and managed under Gmail. This will be the best tool if you are searching for really many Gmail accounts for your business. You can purchase G-suite for new mails or even migrate your existing business Gmail to G-suit and create more customized email accounts.
2. Method 2: Using Gmail application in android device
While logging into Gmail you will be required to complete all the verification, and if you don’t it will set up and work normally for some days. After some days it will definitely as you to complete your verification. By this method, you can avoid verification for permanently and can have more Gmail accounts without verification. This can be applied to androids, IOS doesn’t have this feature.
- Step 1: Usually most of the mobile phones have Gmail as the default app installed in the pack but if it’s not installed on your android install it from google play store.
- Step 2: Most f the android devices allows you to choose that you want to skip the mobile number verification. So choose for skipping mobile number verification will allow you to create unlimited Gmail accounts.
- Step 3: Open up Gmail App on your Android Phone/Device. Go to the left side in the app, select the down arrow to see all the Gmail accounts in the left top corner. There will be a substitute for add an account, select that and setup.
- Step 4: In next window SETUP your new Email go to Google -> Create A FRESH Accounts -> Enter your details-> Enter DOB & Gender -> Enter Password-> after completing the following, in Mobile Amount Verification window, you’ll get a web link to Skip mobile verification, select it and at last, just Consent to Terms & Circumstances of Gmail, and that will be Done. Using this you can add as many accounts you need.
3. Method 3: bypass Gmail verification
However, it is totally possible to create Gmail without phone verification. By this method, you can create a Gmail account without giving your real phone number on PC and Android phones.
Skip the verification of the Gmail phone on the computer or laptop
- Step 1: Go to the Google Chrome browser configuration option from your laptop or PC. Click on login from the configuration tab, a new display screen will appear for google account information.
- Step 2: On the same page, you will see an option to create a new account, click on that and you will be redirected to a new page. Fill all your information on that page and accept all the terms and conditions.
- Step 3: Register yourself on google accounts and your account will be created without using your mobile number.
Gmail phone verification screen for Android devices and mobile phones with bypass method
- Step 1: Go to the Settings panel of your device, scroll down to the accounts menu, tap on add google account.
- Step 2: After that, the new Gmail app signup page will appear to fill your credentials- name, date of birth, password and click on next choose your email and password you want.
- Step 3: Click on agree to all terms and conditions and then you will see a skip page button click on that, and you are done.
Method 4: By changing the number
- Step 1: Go to gmail.com and log into your current Gmail account which is linked with your phone number. Go to your profile from the top-right corner and click on google account.
- Step 2: Go to personal info – contact info. Click on your mobile number and then remove by clicking on the three dots at the side of the box, you might be required to enter the credentials to remove your number and then confirm it.
Now, your phone number has been removed from your current Gmail account and can be used for the verification of a new Gmail account. Now you can create a new Gmail account with the same number. Although this method is safe to use and you can create any number of Gmail accounts with this method.But sometimes the old account may ask you for again verification if you update anything.