Adding contacts to WhatsApp is very easy. But it may seem difficult to new users. If you also don’t know how to add contacts to WhatsApp then don’t worry we will tell you the whole procedure. Adding contacts to WhatsApp is not the same as adding contacts to your mobile phone list. You will explore both the ways to add contacts in WhatsApp for android as well as the iPhone.
How to add contacts to WhatsApp?
1. Adding contacts to WhatsApp in android
Firstly download the WhatsApp from the play store and set up your account. Set your profile photo and name as well.
When you open your WhatsApp you will find a green button on the right bottom of the screen. You need to press on it. Once you have pressed it, a list of all the WhatsApp members will appear. Now the second option is of the new contact. Press on it.
Fill the information
Now WhatsApp will ask you to fill the information on the contact you want to save. Fill that information. Don’t worry you only have to fill the name and number of the person. Once you are done press okay.
You have successfully saved a contact directly to your WhatsApp. By tapping on the three dots on the top corner of the screen, an option of refreshment will appear. Click on it and the newly added contact will appear on the screen.
2. Adding contacts to WhatsApp in iPhone
Follow the given steps:
- Firstly tap the chat option on the top left corner of the screen.
- Now the option of new contact will appear on the screen. Tap on it and fill all the information about the contact you want to save.
- Once you are done press okay. And you have successfully saved the new contact in your WhatsApp from iPhone.
The last two steps of both the method are quite the same. You can directly tap on the contact name to send a message and open a chatbox. It only differs from the first step. I hope you find this article helpful.