If you want to delete Snapchat, never delete it directly from the app store. Make sure you always delete the account first. The process of deleting a Snapchat account is the same as that of Facebook. Firstly you have to deactivate your account then, it will be permanently deleted after almost one month. You can easily reactivate the account by logging in within one month. After one month you won’t be able to log in it again.
How to delete Snapchat account?
One cannot delete the Snapchat account from the app. You need to go to the Snapchat website and then login there. It means you must know the login id and password. If you know the password and login-id then follow the given steps:
- Open the Snapchat in the desktop portal. Login to the id, you want to delete. You can
easily login by submitting your username or email id along with the password.
- Now a huge list of options will appear on the screen. You need to choose to delete my
- You need to fill the id and password again if you didn’t save the autofill option.
After you do all this process, all your friends won’t be able to see your name on Snapchat.
However, in case you change your mind then you can again reactivate your account. But only under a period of one month.
How to uninstall Snapchat?
Now when you have deleted your account, you just need to uninstall the Snapchat from your phone. If you don’t know how to uninstall then follow the given steps:
- Go to Snapchat on your home screen.
- Long press on it.
- Now the option of uninstalling will appear on the screen.
- Press on it, and choose to confirm.
Now, your Snapchat account, as well as the app, is deleted from your phone. You can easily
download Snapchat again and log in to the same id within one month.