Soundcloud is a German platform that provides online audio distribution services to its users. You can upload, post, and share your audio to anyone who’s available on this platform. SoundCloud is one of the best platforms where you can promote your voice to the rest of the world. People can create their accounts and after creating an account you can use all the services of Soundcloud. SoundCloud was founded in 2007 in Berlin, Germany.
This platform has a wide user community that crosses more than 175 million. This discussion is only for those people who are already users of and want to delete their SoundCloud account because in this article we’re going to discuss How to delete Soundcloud account? So, if you want to know How to delete Soundcloud account? Then stick to this article.
How to delete SoundCloud account?
Let me tell you one thing that if you want to delete your SoundCloud account then you have to visit the website of SoundCloud. There is no way to delete your account through an application of Soundcloud or from any third party application. So, to delete your Soundcloud account you have to go through a Web browser.
To know How to delete Soundcloud account?
Follow the steps which are discussed below.
- Open your web browser and type the website name of Soundcloud. You have to use a web browser because there is no way to delete your Soundcloud account through a mobile app.
note:- If you have taken the Go subscription of Soundcloud then you have to cancel your subscription.
- Once you reach the official website of SoundCloud then completes your sign-in process. Enter your credentials like your username and password to the search bar available on your screen. After filling all your credentials tap to sign-in. The Sign-in will appear on the upper-right side of your screen.
- Once your account will open then find the option of the “•••” menu. This option will appear on the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on it then a menu will open.
- When you clock on the option of the “•••” menu then a new menu will open on your screen which contains some options. Find the option of “Settings” on the menu. If you’re facing difficulty finding this option then let me tell you that this option is the 2nd last option of the newly opened menu.
- Once you click on the “Settings” option then a new page will open on your desktop’s screen. At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the option of “Delete”. Click on the option of the “Delete” option.
- When you click on the option of “Delete” then a new page will open which asks about the reason to know why you want to delete your account. Basically, this new page consists of a list of all the possible reasons to delete any account. You have to select one of the options, you can type your reason to delete your account also.
Note:- If you delete your account then all your posts and data will automatically be deleted by the officials of Soundcloud. Let me tell you one more thing that the deleted data is non- recoverable.
- Once you select your reason from the list or type your reason in the suggestion, find the option of “Delete my account”. This option will appear on the bottom-right side of your screen.
So, here we discussed all the information related to Go to How to delete Soundcloud account?
I hope that now you understand how you can delete your Soundcloud account.
Hope you like it.