A torrent file is a file that contains the metadata of files and folders which are to be distributed and also all the list of trackers. A torrent file does not contain the exact folders and files but only the list of files and folders. It contains the size, name, and folder structure of the material. There are many ways to download torrent files. The most commonly used ways are uTorrent and BitTorrent.
Almost every single user uses this method. But if we talk about long torrent files then these methods may be very slow. It takes so much time to download the torrent files through these traditional methods. In this article, we will tell you about how to download torrent files using IDM. The use of IDM is the fastest way to download torrent files. Read the whole article to know how to download torrent files with IDM?
How to download torrent files with IDM?
1. Use ByteBx
In this method, we are going to use a website called ByteBx. Download the desired torrent file on this website. After that, the file will be downloaded to your server at a very high speed. Once the downloading is complete you can again download the torrent file to your download manager. It gives you free storage of 2.5 GB. In case your file is larger than 2.5 GB then you can upgrade to the premium account. Most of the people don’t know this method stepwise. We have provided all the steps of this method given below:
- Firstly go to the ByteBx website and sign in to your account.
- You can sign up by filling your credentials like name, age email, etc.
- After that confirm the email from your email section. Now you have to log in with the same details.
- Now a page will open on the screen. You will be given three options, upload file, upload URL, and at last upload torrent.
- Click on the third option to upload a torrent. After that browse and select the file you want to upload.
- Now a blue color download button will appear on the screen. Click on it and the download will complete within few seconds. You can use any browser like google, chrome, firefox, etc.
2. Use ZbigZ
This is known as the best alternative for the ByteBx. It also has two kinds of accounts, the first is free, and the second is paid. Follow the given instructions to use this method.
- Go to the ZbigZ site and sign in by filling your credentials.
- After that copy the torrent files and then paste it in the ZbigZ site.
- Wait for the process and then click on the blue-colored download button. Click on it and wait for a few seconds. You can use any preferred browser.
There are some other alternative websites for how to download torrent files using IDM. Some of these websites are given below:
These are the two main websites to download torrent filed using IDM at very fast speed. You can also use the given alternative methods but I prefer the first two methods. You may find a bit slow speed on alternative websites. I prefer using the first two websites. You can choose one accordingly. I hope the concept of how to download torrent files with IDM is clear to you.