Spotify provides a social networking portion, just like many other media outlets these days. Spotify will locate and add your mates, so that you get to what kind of music they are listening. Additionally, fans can track the Spotify stories to keep a check of their favorite artists so that when new music come, they never skip it. Now the question arises, how to follow someone on spotify. The process is very simple. If you want to keep your favorite Ska band on tabs or simply judge the musical taste of your best friend, here is a way of following someone on Spotify.
How to follow someone on Spotify
- Start Spotify and sign in to your Mac or PC.
- To find the person you would like to include, click the “Box” button at the top of the page. To contact them, you have to know their name, so it might be a good idea to inquire in advance.
- In the search bar type “spotify: user: username” with the username of the person.
- Click the profile of the user, and then click on the button “Follow.”
- This user’s activity of Spotify is now displayed in your activity tab.
How to follow anyone with Spotify on your phone with ‘Find Friends’
- Start your iPhone or Android app Spotify. Sign in to your account, if necessary.
- Tap the “Gear” icon on your dashboard, then press the “Show Profile” button.
- Tap “Find friends” on your Spotify profile, and you’ll get to another tab. Choose which friends to follow or tap “Subscribe All” to follow each person in the list.
How to follow people on Spotify by using your computer with ‘Find friends’
- Turn on your PC and Mac and start the Spotify app. Sign in to your account, if necessary.
- Tap “Find friends” in the Spotify mobile app on the far right-hand side of the device.
- To check the platform for new friends, click on “My Friends” on the Spotify desktop app.
- Pick what friends you want to follow in the “Find Friends” list. Additionally, if you would like to follow the suggested mates, press “Follow everything.”This is how you follow people on spootyfy.
Following artists on Spotify.
- Login to your account and open the Spotify program on your computer or mobile phone.
- Check Spotify and click on its profile for the artist you would like to follow.
- Tap on the “Follow” button in the profile of the artist to follow the artist immediately.
Simple steps to follow someone.
- Go to the website of Spotify.
- In the top right-hand corner, click in “Sign Up“. You will be guided to a registration page to ask for your account development information.
- When you enter your info, press the “Sign Up” button. At the end of the page you find the click.
- Confirm you signed in. You now have created a Spotify account and will go back to the homepage of Spotify and find that your username is now shown in a “Log In” link in the right-hand top corner. You are ready to go!
- Open the program Spotify. If the query can not be easily found: Click the Spotify program icon on a smartphone, go to your home screen. In a Mac, in the top right corner of your screen, click on Spotlight (Lighthouse), type “Spotify” and click on the search result for Spotify. On the Windows screen, type “Spotify” in the search bar and click on the Spotify search result. Pressing the start button is the next thing to do.
- Find the person that you want to follow through the username. UsernaSpotifymes on Spotify are available separately from full names. You can email them to request your Spotify usernames if you are looking for friends so that you don’t wonder what number or symbols could be in your username.
- Click the search bar to tap. This bar is labeled in white in the top half of your computer.
- Tap the top-left corner of the mobile device to display a search-including menu, on the 3 horizontal lines. To trigger it, press “Look.” Then Click on that.
- Access the search bar with “spotify: user:[username].” Substitute [username] to the account you want to follow.
- To join, tap / click. You can see their profiledisplayed there if you entered a Spotify user’s valid name.
- Click the button “Follow.” This button appears underneath the username of the user.
- Back to your feed for “Event.” You can now see a live music update which any user you followed has seen, liked or saved. To return to the feed for your business:
- Click on the desktop in the side bar on the left of the screen with the “Operation” button.
- With the Mobile app in the top left corner of your phone, tap the three horizontal lines to remove the menu bar. Tap “Learning.”
How to follow your Facebook friends on Spotify?
- Tap the “Find Mates” icon. You can get it in a box in the top-right window of the form.
- Sign up for the app. Tap on ‘Link to Facebook’ and enter your login information to see the list of your friends on Spotify on your Facebook account if you have not registered to Spotify.
- Track your friends on Facebook. Click on the names of any Facebook friends you want to see for music updates.
Discovering someone and following them on Spotify.
- Click or tap on “Browse” from the home window of Spotify.
- The lateral bar on the left side of the window is centered on a screen.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the left top corner of the screen for this option in the mobile app.
- Tap “Explore” or click. You will be listed with Spotify recommendations .It will be guiding you with the music you have played or saved to the playlists, albums and artists.
To conclude Spotify pays often close attention to the social relationship between users, which is also why it became famous in a short period of time. Through Spotify, users can follow and share music seamlessly with their friends. The above mentioned ways show how to follow people on Spotify.