These days the way we sent a message to each other has been changed from past days. As we know that in the olden days we used to send a letter by going to the post office or somewhere else. However, these days due to the growing use of Technology many services and features are being developed to us. Among them, iCloud, Gmail, and Email are some of the popular apps from where we can easily send emails to our friends, Relatives and so on. If you are both Gmail and iCloud users than I am sure that you may have searched this How to Forward iCloud Email to Gmail question at once.
If you are new Gmail users or window users than I am sure that it has also happened to you. Apple is almost a new world for the window and new users. Sometimes you want to receive your iCloud emails on multiple devices or you just lost your old device.
At this time what we can do is just forward the email into another Email. There are many website and software out there which can also help you to do this, but in this article, we are going to learn to forward email from the iCloud app. However, in this article, we are going to forward it from the iCloud app.
How to forward iCloud Email to Gmail?
It is easy to forward Gmail mail to another new email address but it is not so straightforward to forward iCloud Email to Gmail. In the Mac device, it is almost different than android or Windows. There may be any reason for forwarding the mail into another new mail. Sometime we may not have access to our old account or we may want to forward Email on multiple devices we own.
At this point what we can do is just forward the email into another account. The best thing with the iCloud app is that we can easily forward iCloud mail into Gmail. So in this article, we are going to learn how to forward iCloud mail to Gmail in Mac laptop.
Method 1: Forward iCloud Email to Gmail
In this method, we are going to learn to forward every email into Gmail account. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and correct Email and Password. So, follow the below steps wisely to forward the iCloud Email to Gmail:
- Step 1: First go to iCloud Mail and login to your account using your Username and Password.
- Step 2: Click on the gear button in the bottom left corner and Hover the gear button using the mouse pointer. Then you will see a preferences option showing under Square box click on it.
- Step 3: In the new page you will see a Navbar showing general, Accounts, Composing, Vacation, and Rules option. Click on the General
- Step 5: Under the General section you will see an option to forward Email. Tick mark on it and then fill the email address where you want to forward your iCloud emails.
- Step 6: You may also tick mark in the option below the email forwarding as well. This will delete all the emails of iCloud after forwarding it to Gmail. This may help you to release the storage consume by Email on your device.
- Step 7: Click on the done button. Now iCloud will forward every mail into Gmail.
I hope that the beyond steps have worked well into your Mac or IOS device. The beyond method is only for laptop users but you will figure it out once from steps too. You can use any email address to forward email. It is not necessary to fill the Gmail address only you can also use another iCloud email too.
Method 2 : Forward iCloud Email to Gmail
In this method, we will learn to forward specific email into Gmail account. Not every message we receive is relevant sometime we may also receive spam Email too. So, in this case, what we can do is just forward specific and relevant emails into the Gmail account. Follow the below steps to forward Specific email in Gmail account:
- Step 1: First login into your iCloud account using the correct email address and password.
- Step 2: After logging into your account click on the gear button on the bottom left corner. Then click on the preference button under the square menu.
- Step 3: Click on the general menu in the Navbar section.
- Step 4: Under the forwarding section tick mark on the first option and fill the Gmail address. This will forward all the emails of your iCloud account into the Gmail account.
- Step 5: Click on the rules button in the top Navbar.
- Step 6: Click on the Add a Rule button and then you can create a rule while forwarding email into Gmail.
- Step 7: After this, you can see a form like a square box where you can select specific Email to be forward into your Gmail account.
Follow the beyond steps to forward specific email into your Gmail account. All you need to do is just create a bunch of rule for the message which you don’t want to forward into your new devices. I request everyone to follow steps properly to forward emails into Gmail.
Now I am sure than you can easily forward tour iCloud mail into a new Gmail account. You can also use this method to forward any email either it is Gmail, iCloud, and Email. With this method, you don’t have to worry about your email of iCloud you can also forward every mail of iCloud to Gmail. All you need to do is just follow the beyond steps and that’s it.
The beyond steps are mainly written for desktop. However, there is not so much difference in the Mac laptop and phone you will easily figure it out. I hope that the beyond article has helped you a lot while forwarding mail into Gmail. Now I think you don’t have any queries like how to forward iCloud Email to Gmail.