When it comes to security, it is very important to know if someone had saved your photo or not. Because people are saving your photos may be to use as a reference, to send it to any friend, or maybe for wrong intentions. And if you have a public account then it is very
important to know this. We are going to tell you, how to check if someone had saved your Instagram pictures or not and if yes then who was he/she? Before wasting the time lets jump to the main point.
How to know if someone saves your picture on Instagram ?
Follow the given steps:
- Open the Instagram and log in to the id.
- Press the profile option given on the right corner at the bottom. The profile option is like a person’s silhouette icon.
- Now all the photos you have posted before will appear on your screen. You need to select the one photo in which you want to check how many people have saved it.
- Once you have selected the photo. You will an option of insights right under the photo. Click on it.
- Now a variety of icons will appear on the screen. Like you will find a heart icon, comment icon, etc. At the right of the bottom of the photo, you will see an icon with a bookmark option.
- The bookmark icon denotes how many people had saved your picture. The number of people who had saved your picture will appear under the bookmark icon.
So now as you find that someone had saved your picture. Now you must be eager to know that who had saved your story. But unfortunately, Instagram didn’t launch any feature yet from which you know who had saved your picture. But we are going to tell some ideas to you like you can ask directly to the one you doubt. Or you can put a story and ask your followers directly.
I hope you find this article helpful.