To use this application you have to create your account on it. They ask your basic details. You can directly log-in to this application through your Google account and Facebook account. If you don’t want to share your Google and Facebook accounts then you can do a sign-in process that allows you to use the app on your mobile. This app also contains caption features in it. This will lead to making your photo more attractive.
You can easily edit them and create captions according to your preference. Many people like this feature but some of them don’t want to apply any caption in their photos. Well, it’s a matter of their personal choice. If you want to learn how to remove Snapchat caption? Then just stick to this article.
How to remove Snapchat caption?
Snap chat is a multimedia photo and messaging platform and it works on Android and iOS operating systems. The interface and working appearance of Snapchat appear different in both the operating systems. So, the process of removing the captions of Snapchat is also different in both the operating systems.
We are also going to tell you the step by step guidance to execute this process with the best app.
How to remove Snapchat captions? (In Android devices)
To remove the Snapchat captions from photos you just need a third-party application that allows you to remove the captions from your photos. If you’re using an Android device then I suggest you use the third-party app called Snapchat caption remover app.
To remove the Snapchat captions follow the steps which are mentioned below.
- Unlock your phone and find the icon of the Google play store. Click on the icon. Type the name of the app (Snapchat caption remover app) on the search bar of Google play store. Click to install and install this application on your mobile phone.
- Once the application is installed then click on the icon of the application to open it. When you open the app on your mobile the option of “Clean My Photo” will appear on the bottom of the screen. Tap to this option and wait.
- When selecting the option of “Clean My Photo” then a new page will open in the front of your screen. This page contains the option of the “Lets Clean” option. Click on this option and click on continue.
Note:- This application is a paid application. This will ask you for the payment once you click on the option of “Clean My photo”. You have to make payment to this app to use their services. Make your payment complete and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Once the payment process is completed then select the photo to whom you want to remove the captions. When you select the photo then the app asks you to select the option of “Start Cleaning“.
- Once you click on this option a new option will appear on your screen which contains 2 options 1. Remove Caption, and 2. Remove Countdown. If you only want to remove the captions from your photo then click on the 1st option. On the other hand, if you also want to clear the countdown in the photo then click on then click both the options one by one. Which turns to blue when clicked.
- Now, the final step is to tap the option of “Start cleaning” which majorly appears on the bottom of the screen. Once you click on this option then the cleaning process begins. After a few seconds, your photo is ready without any captions.
So in this way, you can easily remove the captions from your photos on the Android device. Don’t worry, If you’re an iPhone user because next, we’re going to discuss How to remove Snapchat captions?
How to remove Snapchat captions? (For iPhone users)
If you’re an iPhone user then you also have to take the help of third-party applications to complete the process. I suggest you use the app named Photo eraser app for doing this process.
To learn how to remove Snapchat captions? (For iPhone users) follow the steps mentioned below.
- Unlock your phone and open your apple store. Type the name of the app (Photo eraser app) on the search bar of the apple store.
- Find the application and click to install. Once the installation process is completed then go back to your home screen and find the icon of the downloaded application.
- Once you open the app then it will ask you to select one of the 2 options 1. Intelligent, and 2. Advanced. Once you select one of the modes then a new page will open which allows you to select the caption you want to erase. Now, select the area which you want to erase from the photo.
- Now, apply the removing tool on it. The captions are immediately erased when you apply the removing tool on your photo.
- An option of “Check” will appear on your screen. Click on it which creates a new page with the option of “Save image”
- The final step is to select the option of “Save” to save your image.
So, you can easily remove any caption from your phone no matter whether it is an Android phone or an iPhone.
There are many other apps by which you can do this process easily. Here, I suggest the best- ranked app which can remove your Snapchat captions. You can easily search the list of these apps on any search engine like Google.
Hope you like it.