For Android devices,
Many a time it happens that unfortunately or by mistake, we delete the chat and also sometimes we delete the chat and later realize that we are needing it. In this situation here are some of the solutions which will help you to receive your deleted messages back.
1. If you are having Google drive backup it is very easy to restore the chats. What you have to do is simply uninstall the WhatsApp in your device and again install it sign-in to your account with the same number. When you will sign-in a screen will be displayed showing restore backup click on the ” restore button”; and all your deleted chats will be back. There are some conditions for this solution:
- If you are using the different operating system then it won't be possible to have a backup.
- If you have never done the backup before than you won't be able to restore data when it is accidentally deleted.
- It is not possible to restore the selected data whatever is there everything will be restored no matter whether it is useful for you or not.
- Supports by mistake you skip the step of restore while reinstalling WhatsApp you will never be able to restore the chats.
2. Suppose you are not having the backup and still you want to restore the deleted messages you have to follow the following steps:
There is account photo recovery through which you can recover the list of Android data. Such as text messages, call history, photos, WhatsApp history, videos, etc. Generally, the Android devices supported for this are Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, etc. What you have to do is download Android photo recovery to your PC and follow the following steps:
- With the help of USB cable connect your Android to PC.
- Set-up Android for enabling USB debugging. In Android 4.2 or any latest version go to settings click on ” About Phone” tap built number for serval times until you receive a note you are under developer modes. Go back to settings now go to developers' options check USB debugging.
- Now Analysis the data and scan in it your device. After enabling USB debugging your device will be detected by the recovery tool. Your time will be saved by choosing the detail files which you want to scan. Such as WhatsApp and then click to next to go further.
- Permit the program for scanning. It is necessary to have the privilege before scanning WhatsApp messages to the Android device. So in your device permit/ allow/ grant/ authorize/ to install fonePaw app via USB and allow permission to access phone storage.
- Preview and recover WhatsApp chat history from the Android device. Some time will be
required for scanning the data and later you can preview all recoverable data available in the scan result one by one. Click on WhatsApp and will find read deleted messages on WhatsApp. Now choose which you want to restore on your computer. Finally, click on recovery and your all chats will be recovered.
For iOS devices,
1. Recovering the deleted messages from iPhone with the help of iTunes backup.
- Discover d-back on your PC and click on recover from iTunes backup.
- Select the iTunes backup from which you want to recover data and click on next.
- Choose the file types which you want to see and click on the scan button.
- After the scanning is done all the files deleted will be displayed.
- Click on recovery and you wi have all the files in your PC.
2. Recover the deleted WhatsApp messages by using iCloud backup.
- When you are on the screen "recover from iCloud backup" click on start.
- Mention your iCloud account details.
- All the backups will be displayed you can choose the file you recover.
In general, there are two types of users android and iOS. It is the right of both of them to have a chance of restoring their WhatsApp chat which was deleted. In this article, two ways are provided for both android and iOS for restoring chat. It will help you to restore easily the chat.