How to select multiple files on Mac? Selecting multiple files on the Mac is a bit different from the windows. It is easy to learn there is not any mathematics for it. It is easy to select multiple files on the Mac it is not so hard which you are thinking you will master it quicker than you. However, it takes time while selecting multiple files on Mac than windows. If you are reading this post then it surely means that you are new to the computer or you are Mac users.
SO, sometimes while working we need to select a bunch of files to another files or folder so it is easy to select and copy single files but it is a bit confusing to select multiple files so in this article we are going to learn How to select multiple files on Mac.
How to select multiple files on Mac: 2 Different Methods
In the window all we need to do is just press the control button and click the files we want to select on the windows. To copy whole files in the window all we can dos is just use shortcut key Alt + all and that’s it. So, to conclude, Mac is an almost a new world for window users so in this article we are going to learn to select multiple files on the. In addition to this, this technique will work in almost every Mac and desktop.
- Step 1: At first just go to the location where you have kept your files and folder.
- Step 2: Then right-click on the empty space of the files not on the folder and drags the mouse pointer and take it the beginning of the files this will select whole files on your folder.
- Step 3: Right-click on the mouse and you will see an option to copy paste and delete the files. Follow the beyond step wisely and then you can easily select the whole files on your folder. Besides, there is also a shortcut key to copy whole files. Go to the files where you want to select multiple files and then hold control and A key at the same time this will surely select the whole files at a time.
- Step 1: Go to the file location where you want to select specific files and folders.
- Step 2: Move the mouse pointer to the files which you want to copy and click the files along with the Command key. Again move the mouse pointer to other files and left-click on the folder along with command key in this way you can select multiple files on Mac.
This is the simple method to select the specific multiple files on the Mac. You can use this method to select multiple files on any MAC devices. Make sure to follow the beyond steps wisely.
I hope that they beyond steps have worked on all of your Mac and Pc if you follow steps wisely. These are the popularly used Method to copy the files of Mac and besides this; there is one method which you can use to copy files. Sometimes we need to copy tons of files from the center. At this time we can use a shift-click method to select the multiple files from the center in serially. Now you don’t any query regarding how to select multiple files on Mac.