Twitch has millions of creators creating video streams and millions of users who even watch these streams daily. Overall twitch is a lot crowded platform with its users in millions. However, being a streaming app also allows you to have conversations and chats with strangers. It allows you to make new friends. Just like the other social media communities and streaming platforms have some people with dirty minds or people who don’t have manners to talk.
Even some time you personally want to block someone. So just to make it a safer and enjoyable platform for both streamers and viewers. To have healthy communication in the chat section of any stream twitch has an option to unblock users. From now you can unblock the people who irritate you by messaging, blackmailing, or sending you wrong messages. You might be curious to know How to unblock someone on twitch.
Unblocking someone on twitch is easy if you follow the following methods from your website or the App. Here is the complete guide of where to command, what to command, and how to command for the particular action of blocking. Although the procedure for doing it is simple, just make sure that you block the right user you want to.
How to unblock someone on twitch?
Although the process for blocking and unblocking remains the same, the only thing that changes is the command.
Command: in the chat box from the website type, /unblock <name>, enter the actual name of the particular user you want to unblock. Or say the user name mentioned in the Twitch profile.
Although both the website and the App have different methods lets know how you unblock someone on Twitch in different ways. By navigation or by command.
There are two methods to unblock someone on the Twitch website.
Method 1: How to unblock someone on twitch Via stream chat
- Click on the username or visit the profile of whom you want to unblock
- In a small pop-up profile overview, click on the three-dot button vertically present in the corner.
- The dropdown menu will open click on the unblock and select the username you want to unblock.
Method 2: How to unblock someone on twitch Via Twitch settings
- Visit your own profile by clicking on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Open the dropdown menu, click on Settings.
3. After that, you can see the security and privacy tab, click on that tab, and then scroll down and find the Privacy heading.
4. In that privacy tab, Click on Show Blocked Users
5. In this Blocked Users section, there will be a list of all the blocked users from your Twitch account.
6. To unblock a specific user, either scroll or search for their name and then click on the trash/bin icon to unblock them or remove them from the list.
7. Check it once that the users have been removed from the list or still there. If done than the person is unblocked and you can communicate and share with them now.
How to unblock someone on twitch from Twitch App
This is the only method to unblock someone on Twitch App
- Navigate in the chat tab.
- Tap on the username whom you want to unblock
- Tap on Unblock from the slide-up menu in the side.
- Confirm and unblock. It’s done!
Now the particular user can have a conversation with you and can access your streams. In this article we discussed all the ways about how to unblock someone on twitch from Twitch App and Website.