Instagram is the popular social network in recent years with its most famous feature to share photos worldwide over the internet. This feature is one of the greatest and the reason for Instagram getting developed. Ever noticed that Instagram decreases the quality and size of the photo while positing the high- quality pictures of DSLR. This is the negative side of this feature on Instagram.
Instagram decreases all the glory and beauty of the picture by decreasing its normal size to 1080p x 1350p and even compress its resolution too. Although you can like or save your photo for later what the quality is really low you can even take a screenshot in the low pixel photo. Luckily, thanks to our technology and experts who found a solution to everything. Yes, now you can view Instagram full size photos. You can use the few methods and third-party tools to view the original quality picture.
You after reading this article you will surely have a solution to some of your answers. For how you can see the images in your feed as Full Size photo. How you can watch Full Size photo of a profile picture. These methods are a great solution you can have from all your device including your PC, Mac, Android, iOS, or even any browser.
Method to see Instagram Full Size Photos
Most of the users use Instagram on smartphones or PCs. although the native app does not provide any such feature which allows you to view Full Size photo. But you can use this method from your browsers. Be it through android, iOS, or PCs. Many people use Instagram from a browser they do not download the native app just to save their space. Whether you use it on the browser of the app this is one an only one method to view Full Size photos.
How this method works:-
Instagram Full Size Photos options not available by default. But we can see. Here are the following steps that you are required to follow for viewing Full Size photos:
- Step 1: Visit the Instagram website from your preferred website. Log in to Instagram with your own credentials.
- Step 2: Visit the profile of the owner you want to see Full Size picture. Or even you can use the link from your Instagram app to view the image. Basically open the picture you want to see in Full Size.
- Step 3: In the address bar, where the destination of the link is shown in the image. What you have too is just add /media/?size=l/ with the original link at the end.
original URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-KPJLlJ2iJ/
Modified URL will be: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-KPJLlJ2iJ/media/?size=l
Step 4: After modifying the URL, tap Enter, and it’s done. You’ll see the picture in full size.
After this, you can even save the image. This will be your original image with your original resolution and size. This method you can even use if you misplace any of your original images but you have posted it on your Instagram. From there you can recover it using this method.
If you want to see the photo in medium or thumbnail version you just have to change the ending of your URL by adding with the following
media/?size=m for medium size
media/?size=t for thumbnail size
How to See Instagram Full Size Profile Pictures?
You might have tried a lot to watch someone’s profile picture but end up landing on their story page. So here are best and proven ways to watch the profile picture on your browsers, Androids or iOS.
For PC, Mac, and smartphone browsers
There is a tool “thumb tube” which is used to watch an download the full size profile picture. this tool works for all Instagram accounts, be it private or public. In a case, if you are unable to get from this tool also then it might be possible that the user originally has uploaded the photo in low resolution.
How this works:
- Step 1: Go to Instagram’s website from the browser whichever you use. You don’t have to log in it is applicable without logging also. You can view the profile picture even without logging into your account.
- Step 2: Find the Instagram account of the owner you want to see the profile picture in full size.
- Step 3: Copy the owner’s profile username.
- Step 4: Go to “thumbtube.com” . Paste the username into the search field.
- Step 5: Click on Submit, and it’s one. You will see the full size Instagram profile picture of the owner.
For iOS/Android Devices
Although let me tell you that you can see a low-quality profile picture with its free version. But if you want it for something profession or good quality profile pictures in Full Size than you need to invest a bit. For the free version, you have to download Qeek App from the google play store and for the best quality experience and original quality of the image than you will be needed to buy Queek Pro that would cost around $2.99
How the app works:
- Step 1: download the Qeek app from the google play store or the Apple store.
- Step 2: Open the Qeek app on your device from apps pannel.
- Step 3: login an enter the username of the owners whose profile picture you want to see in the search field.
- Step 4: Tap over the circular photo to see the full size image of the same. This will work for all the accounts whether private or public.
So, now you know the complete way of viewing Full Size Instagram photo and profile photo. You might be curious to try this method. Why waiting? try it now from your smartphone or even PC. Now you don’t have to be curious about anyone profile picture. Now you can see the profile picture in big size or even can zoom.