Whatsapp is the most used social media app. It is used by almost every owner of the smartphone. It is not only limited to personal use but many people are using it for their business as well as other stuff. You will find a bunch of groups in the WhatsApp with lots of members. These groups are used for academic purposes, sharing information, or for similar stuff. Now if you are also the admin of the same group and facing the problem of not able to add more members then it is not the fault of your device.
WhatsApp group limit is the reason for this. You can only add 256 members to any group. But we have collected some of the best methods from which you can increase the members limit up to 3k to 10k. to know the exact methods of to increase WhatsApp group limit is given below:
How to increase WhatsApp group limit?
1. By sharing the group link
The steps of this method are given below:
- Firstly open the WhatsApp and click on the group in which you want to add members.
- Now there will be three dots made on the top right corner of the screen. Press those dots.
- Go to the group information section.
- Now click on the share link option.
After that share the link to your WhatsApp contacts. You can also share the link in the email, Facebook, and other social media platforms. By using this method you can add a bunch of members to the group. To add a huge number of members you need to follow the above method.
2. Using ES explorer
This is the best method to add more than 10k members in your WhatsApp group. Firstly you need to download ES Explorer on your mobile phone. ES explorer is very important because your mobile phone will be routed to Explorer in this method. Once you have downloaded the ES explorer then you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly make sure that you have enabled the option of ES Explorer.
- Go to the ES Explorer and tap on the three dots made on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now click the local option and find the home option form the menu. Once you find it, tap on it.
- Scroll and find the folder of the android. Tap on it. Now go to the data folder. Once you press the data folder a new window will open on the screen.
- There will be many folders in the window. You have to click on the folder with the name com.whatsapp.
- Now find the folder Shared_prefs and open it.
- There will be a file of name com.whatsapp_prefs.
- Click on this file and then and then press more options. From more option press properties.
- Click on the change option. This is to change the app’s permission.
- Now the window will ask some permissions. You need to tick each permission. Make sure you save at the end. If you didn’t save then you may have to follow the whole procedure again.
- Now tap on the profile to open the WhatsApp. The file will be open in Html format now. Scroll down and find the option of participants_size_limit. You can change the whatsapp group limit to 9999 members.
These are the two methods of changing the WhatsApp group limit. Form the first method you can add up to 3k members in the group. But if you are thinking to add up to 10k members in the group then you must follow the second method. The second method is quite long but it will work for sure. I hope you have found this article helpful and now the concept of how to increase WhatsApp group limit is clear to you.