If you have an iPhone user than I am sure you might face iTunes error 9006 in your IOS device. It is one of the common problems which is seen in almost every IOS deice while surfing iTunes. It is hard to resolve sometimes and we may see it several times without our knowledge. So, if you are one of the uses who are coming here to solve this problem. You have come to the right place in this article we are going to learn how to resolve this issue. There might be any reason from which you may get such an issue so at this point there are several solutions which we can look into.
In this article, we are going to dig deeper into this topic with plenty of solutions. If you are having the same problem and unable to fix the issue then you are in right place in this article we are going to learn it stepwise step. There are mainly 5 different types of ways from which you can easily solve this issue. We are going to look at all those solutions stepwise steps with proper information in this article.
How to fix iTunes error 9006?
What is iTunes error 9006?
iTunes error 9006 is mostly seen in the old IOS device or outdated version of iTunes. You might see this issue mainly when you are trying to restore your iPhone or IOS device using iTunes. Besides this, it also might be a problem on your network from which your IOS device might not able to communicate with the Apple server. Before you follow these steps make sure that you might lose your data while troubleshooting your problem. So, let’s see all 4 methods from which you can solve this error.
Method 1: How to fix iTunes error 9006?
The first and foremost method we can try is by Dr. Fone – System Repair. It is one of the popular Apps for the IOS device which has multiple features including erase data, Phone unlocks, and so on. It can fix any issue related to iPhone and IOS devices. It can also fix the issues of iTunes error 9006 easily without any data loss. Most of the time to you have to delete the whole files and folder containing in your IOS device to recover error 9006. Let’s briefly talk about this application on how you can resolve this issue step wise step:
- Step 1: Download the application from its official source and make sure you are downloading it from the official source. There are many websites that bind the virus with the software so download from the official source.
- Step 2: Install the application step wise step from the information given on the website.
- Step 3: Open the app and connect your IOS device in which you are facing the issue. After connecting through the data cable click on the standard model.
- Step 4: If the IOS device is not showing on the software than make sure that you have unlocked the application from the lock screen. Turn on the DFU mode from the setting as well.
- Step 5: To check either the software can fix iTunes error 9006 provide proper detail including the model name which is asking on the software. Click on the start button after that.
- Step 6: Wait for some time the software might download the update for your IOS device. You can see the progress of downloading on your PC or laptop.
- Step 7: After the downloading is complete wait for some time the software might be fixing the issue on your IOS device.
- Step 8: At last your device will be restarted and check either the issue is fixed or not if it is not fixed click on the try again button on your PC or Mac.
I hope that this method should work well in all of your IOS devices f not then you may follow Method 2 which is written below.
Method 2: How to fix iTunes error 9006?
The second method is by rebooting. Even after you have the latest version iTunes that it might be a problem on your IOS device. So, at this point what we can do is just reboot the phone using the power button. It the phone is not rebooting than press the home and power button simultaneously this will surely reboot your devices. This will surely fix the iTunes error 9006 if you have a problem with your device.
Method 3: How to fix iTunes error 9006?
Sometimes you might get the iTunes error 9006 when your device is unable to communicate with the Apple server. So, at this point, your device might not be able to download the IPSW file from the apple server which might show the iTunes error 9006. IPSW is a file that helps you to update iTunes from your IOS device using iTunes. To solve this issue you can also follow the below step to troubleshoot it.
- Step 1: First downloads the IPSW from IPSW.me according to the model and device which you are using it.
- Step 2: Install the app properly according to you specification of your device.
- Step 2: After installing the IPSW file connect your IOS device to the system using the data cable. Open iTunes and click on the summary section.
- Step 3: In the summary section you can see the Restore and update button. Click on the Alt and command key simultaneously on your Mac and PC.
- Step 4: After following the above step you can choose an IPSW file you have downloaded from IPSW.me. It will let you update and restore iTunes without any problem.
Now restart your IOS device and check from the beginning either the problem is solved or not. Even after following the above methods if the problem is not solved and you are still facing the same issue then you can follow the method 4.
Method 4: how to fix iTunes error 9006?
If you are still having a problem even after the above three methods then you can follow this last method. This might need to work on almost every IOS and it is similar to method one. In the second method, we used a method in which you don’t have to lose your IOS device data. In this method, it might delete your data. However, this method will surely solve the iTunes error 9006.
- Step 1: Download the Dr. Fone app from the official site of Wondershare and make sure to download it from its official site. Install the software and download the software according to the specification of your PC.
- Step 2: After opening the app click on the repair button in the software.
- Step 3: Click on the iTunes repair and connect your IOS device by using data cable.
- Step 4: After this software will scan all the problems on your IOS device and it might take some time so have patience. After some time it will finish scanning all the problems and show you a message displaying finish.
- Step 5: Restart your phone and check either the problem is resolved or not if it not solved even after doing this. Click on the fixed commonly used iTunes component n the software. After this, it will resolve all the issues of iTunes.
- Step 6: If the problem is still now solved then all you can do is. Click on the Advanced Repair button and it will broad it’s searching and resolve the issue. While doing advanced research it will take half an hour so have patience.
- Step 7: After this restart your device and check if the problem is solved or not.
I hope that the above method has worked in almost every device. So, I request everyone to follow every step wisely so that you can fix the problem which any trouble. It is almost similar to the first method at the first method software scan you whole devices and searches the issue. In this method, it broadens its search in iTunes only.
I hope that you have followed the above four steps properly and might have fix iTunes error 9006. The above step should work in almost every IOS device. This problem mainly arises when your device is not updated so at this point you can try by updating your application from the beginning. Besides this, there might be any problem including internet problems and problems while communicating with the apple server. However, I have written every method in the above article which you can easily follow.