If you are Microsoft outlook users then you have seen the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error on your computers or laptops screen. These types of errors are mainly seen when you have a problem on your PC or in the software. At the point, you can’t send any emails and access to receive emails about which problem during work. So, in this article, we are going to discuss how we can solve this issue on our PC and computer.
There might be any reason for such a problem encountering on your PC. We can’t tell specific problems directly because there might be an issue either it is on your PC or either on your account. Besides this, if you haven’t installed the outlook properly on your PC then you can see such a problem on your PC. In this article, we are going to discuss all the solutions that we can use to troubleshoot this problem.
Why does [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]?
There might be a different reason for this problem on your PC. Besides this, it also depends on the system which you are using. If you are using outdated windows or have outdated hardware than such types of error. So, there might be any kind of issue. One of the main issues which cause such kinds of error is improper installation of software. While installing software if you haven’t software according to your device requirements then this error can occur.
Besides this, if you are using multiple accounts on the outlook than this error can occur. If you are making multiple logging attempts with the wrong password then this error may occur. However, in this article, we are going to discuss all the possible solutions that we can try to solve this issue from our Outlook software.
Method 1: How to solve manually.
There are several methods to solve this issue on our PC. In this method, we are going to try it using manual methods. There are different short methods listed in the article to make sure to follow the proper and use on your PC.
- Log in to a single account: If you are managing multiple accounts at a time then such error may occur. So, what we can do is just log in to a single account and removes the remaining account for the device. While doing this method what happens is your device stopped connection to the server with multiple accounts and you can easily solve this issue. Even if it is not solving after doing this method what you can do is just reinstall the program on your computer and repeat the same process again then it will surely fix the issue.
- Clear cookies and cache from the software: In this method, we are going to clear all the cookies and cache from our browser. Sometimes the program might communicate with the old data stored on your cookies and cache. So after removing it will begin communicating with new data. In addition to this, make sure that you have a password to the account. After removing cookies and cache from the browser you will also lose the password stored in the browsers. So, makes sure to store this thing before you delete the cookies and cache from the browser. You may follow the below steps to remove cookies from your PC:
- Step1: Open you browser.
- Step2: Click on the top right corner where it is showing three vertical dots. Than you can see lots of options appearing in a rectangle.
- Step3: Click on the more tools option and then you can see a setting option click on it.
- Step4: Click on the clear browsing data option.
- Step5: A confirmation alert will come into your background click on okay.
- Step6: Select on clear data it will delete you entire data from the browser.
Follow the upper steps properly and check the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error problem is showing or not. If it is not solved even after following these above steps then follow the next method listed in the article.
Troubleshooting: If the problem still doesn’t solve even after clearing cookies and cache from the computer then it might be a different problem. Every software has a troubleshooting center so what you can do is asks them for help. There is a trouble shooting center in this app click on the button and then search your error and it will be solved. Follow the below steps to trouble shoot the problem:
- Step1: Click on the start button or click window key on your keyboards.
- Step2: Click on the control panel and then you will see a lot of setting options there.
- Step3: Click on the update and security button on the control panel and after that, a new tab will appear in the window.
- Step4: After that, your system will guide you to solve the issue. All you need to do is just search the issue displaying on your app and your system will search all the possible solutions to resolve the issue.
I hope that you have followed the upper steps properly. Check the app from the beginning and check either the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] problem is showing or not. If it is not resolving than there might be an issue on something else.
Method 2: How to solve on your PC.
In this method what we are going to reinstall the program from the system. Sometimes you might be running an outdated version of Outlook so at this point what you can do is just reinstall the program. If you are using the older version then make sure to install the latest version of outlook from the website. Once you download the latest version of outlook clear all the cookies and cache from the browser.
This makes your clear data remove from the PC and then you will have to input the email and password from the beginning. This helps your PC not to communicate from the older device credentials. Check this method and see either the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error is showing or not. If it is not solved make sure to follow the next method.
If the problem is not solved even after trying all the methods then what you can do is just ask for help from Microsoft. You can ask about the error to Microsoft customer care that will help you to solve this issue. All you need to do is just visit the Microsoft official site and click on the customer support button then you will get different methods to communicate with them.
You can also communicate them through the email but it will take some time to get a response. So what you do is just do live messages and some representatives will come and see your messages. Tell them everything about the problem and send them a screenshot if possible then they will give you the proper information to solve the issue.
Sometimes this error may occur because of proper timing o your PC. Yeah, you read right if the time on your PC and real-time is different than it will encounter this issue. So, at this point what we can do is we need to make sure that the time on your PC is in automatic option. At this point what we can do click on the start button and then click on the control panel.
Click on the date and time option in the control panel and check either the time is in automatic mode. Open the app from the beginning and log in to your account and check either the problem [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error or not. If it is not solved even after following all these steps then make sure to check the last method in this article.
Sometimes such types of error may encounter because of timing on your PC. Yeah, you read right sometimes if you don’t have proper time than such error may occur. So, at this point what we can do is just click on the start button and then click on the control panel. Click on the date and tie option then make sure that it is on automatic date and time. After making it in automatic date and time check the app from the beginning and log in to your account and check either the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error.
I hope that the above article has helped you solved the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error. If it is not solve then you can ask about the issues with a Microsoft representative from customer chat. You can easily contact them through Email, Phone call, and chat. They will give you proper methods and information about the problem. I hope that you have followed the above steps properly if not then make sure to follow it properly. However, the above method will work on almost every PC or for everyone but sometimes there might be a problem on your own device. So, at this point what we can do is just in contact with a Microsoft representative for supports.