Today WhatsApp is the fastest emerging messaging app all over the world with providing amazing service to billions of its customers. WhatsApp has lots of features and it is also updating its features currently. Whatsapp now not only used for personal entertainment purposes but also for business as well. WhatsApp video calling feature has now become so much convenient and just doesn’t make you feel that you are not together. Even in the COVID situation, it has been most helpful to make you in touch or your family and friends but it requires internet connection or wifi. Even the WhatsApp video calling feature is also used for conducting small business meetings or calls now.
Although WhatsApp h currently updated that now 8 persons can talk at a time on a video call. Tough, you cannot remember what you have talked over a call and sometimes it becomes important to record a call or a video call just to recall or to share some important information to the person who is not on the call or for memory. You don’t need to worry there are many possible solutions to record a call and share for both iOS users and android users.
One of the easiest ways to record WhatsApp video calls on an iOS or Android device by just simply turning on the screen recording feature present already on iPhones and androids. But some mobiles usually androids don’t support screen recording feature by default so for them this way making it tricky to record WhatsApp video call. Still, you can record WhatsApp video call with the involvement of a third party app. Here I will tell you both the ways of recording the call- by default, with the third party app involvement.
Table of Contents
How to record WhatsApp video call
Recording WhatsApp video call with by default feature
On IOS devices
- After initiating the WhatsApp video call stay on the call.
- Simply just swipe up from the center bottom of the screen to access the Control Center.
- You will see the screen recording icon on which it would be written also click on that.
- After clicking on the screen recording remember to switch on the microphone option it will ask you.
- You have started recording video, time will be seen on your screen. Now your video call will be recorded with the audio.
- After completing close the video and the recorded video will be visible in your gallery.
- You can save it or if you want you can even share the video with the person you want to know what you had talked on the call. This way the other person is never notified that you are recording the video call.
On Android devices
- If you are an android user you might have screen recording by default but sometimes android does not support screen recording or the audio recording with the same. Then you will need to download a third party app to record WhatsApp video call.
- If you have screen recording by default then you just have to open settings and switch on the screen recording after receiving the WhatsApp call.
- You will see the red dot on your screen with a start option click on that start then you will start seeing the time that means your recording has started.
- After completing your recording stop from the same red dot button and its done, the video will be saved to your gallery.
Recording WhatsApp video call with third-party app.
When the default app of your phone doesn’t work the only possible way that leaves is the third part app. This is one of the best possible solutions when your default app stops working. There are many apps available on the play store that you can download to record WhatsApp video calls.
How to record with third party app
- Download and install the third party app from the play store like there are many apps for free like screencam, MNML screen recorder, recMe screen recorder, and many more apps are also available.
- Setup the app > open and click on the recording > you can then see the red dot on your screen or in the notification panel you will see the recording time.
- After completing stop and your recording will be saved to the app as well as your salary. From there you can share.