Daily millions of photos are uploaded on Instagram. There are some photos you may want to save for the future. Or maybe you want to save the photos on camera roll or make a collection of saved photos. Don’t worry in this article you are going to find out, how you can save the Instagram photos both in the camera roll and on Instagram and how you can make a unique collection of the photos.
How to save photos from Instagram ?
It is super easy to save photos on Instagram. Simply follow the given steps :
- Open your Instagram and log in to your id.
- Select the photo you want to see.
- On the right corner of the photo, you will see a bookmark icon. This is the icon to save the photos.
- Whenever you press that icon, the photo will be saved on your device.
How to reach to the saved photos?
- Open your Instagram account and press the profile option given on the bottom of the screen.
- You will see three horizontal lines made on the top left corner on the screen.
- Click on it and you will see an option of saving. Press it and all the saved photos will appear there.
How to save photos to camera roll ?
- Open Instagram and log in to your id.
- Go to the profile option on the right corner of the bottom of the photo.
- Click on setting and you will see an option with original photos.
- You need to slide the toggle made on that option.
After you slide the toggle, all the photos you saved or are going to save in the future will also appear in the camera roll of your phone.
How to make a separate collection of photos?
You may also want to make separate collections of the relatable photos. For this, follow the given steps :
- Open your Instagram and click on the profile.
- Tap the three horizontal lines made on the top right corner of the screen.
- Go to saved and you will see a plus (+) option on the top of the screen. Click on it.
- Select the photos you want to add to the collection.
- Press done and give a name to your collection.
So these are the various methods of saving photos from Instagram and how you can view the saved photos. So next if you see a unique photo on Instagram, don’t forget to add it to your collection.