Snapchat is the most liked social media app. The reason behind the popularity of Snapchat is that one can only see the streak twice. Also, you will be get notified if someone takes the screenshot of your streak or story. There is a new update on almost every smartphone. the update is the dark mode. You can enable the dark mode in your device. It looks really cool. Now, what’s you can enable the dark mode in Snapchat. It’ll look so incredible.
But unfortunately, there is no feature in Snapchat to enable the dark mode. In case if you are thinking that you can enable the inbuilt dark mode in Snapchat then, you are wrong. Snapchat does not support the dark mode. Now the only option left is to drag the dark mode in the Snapchat camera. A low light mode is presented in the Snapchat. You can enable this mode to your Snapchat camera. Snapchat camera automatically detects the light and in case if the sunlight is not enough then it will enable the low light mode. To enable this mode the steps are given below:
- Open the camera of your Snapchat and then you need to press the cameras with fingers. Make sure that no light enters the camera.
- The low light mode is on. Yes, it is that simple. You don’t need to do anything but only press the camera with fingers.
- Take the selfie as fast as you can. Because the camera can detect the light real quickly and then it can disable the low light mode.
This method is only for the Snapchat camera. You cannot enable the dark mode to the whole app from this method. since there is no official way to enable the Snapchat dark mode. But you can use another method. in this method, you need to go through the third-party app or website. We will tell you this method for both android or iOS method.
Snapchat dark mode: How to enable on android and iOS device
Snapchat dark mode on iOS smartphone
- You need to Jailbreak your iPhone with the help of Cydia.
- After that install the iFile package.
- Go to the link https://bit.ly/33QliH4 and then download the nightmare package.
- Once it is downloaded then, install the nightmare package.
The last step is to restart your device. After than when you open the Snapchat then the dark mode will appear in the Snapchat.
Snapchat dark mode on android devices
- If you are using an android phone then, root your phone first
- Now, go to the play store and then search the substratum theme engine. This is an app. When you search it, an app will appear on the screen. Now install this app.
- Now open the theme engine of the app. Choose and enable the dark mode.
- After that, you need to select the app in which you want to enable the dark mode.
- Now tap on the install button to install the app.
- Once the app is installed after that the Snapchat dark mode will be enabled.
These are the easiest possible method of enabling the Snapchat dark mode. You need to download the third-party app or go through the third party website in every method. you can choose any method accordingly.