Prevention is always better than cure. The same rule is valid in the case of photos. It is better to make a backup instead of searching the ways to recover photos after accidentally deleting it. Basically Google backup is something that will save your photos automatically in your Google photos. So in case if you change your mobile device you just need to log in to the Google photos in your another device and all your photos will appear on that device if, you have backed up all your photos. It is very easy to do, you just need to follow the given tips:
How to use Google photo auto backup?
Turn the backup and sync mode on
- Some mobile phones have built Google photos and some have to download it from Play Store. Hence if you don’t have inbuilt Google photos then download it from Play Store. And if you have inbuilt Google photos then open it.
- Sign in with your Google account. This is a very important step and also remember the password and Google ID. Because next time when you log in again into it you need the same ID and password.
- Now at the top right corner of your screen, you will find your profile photo. You need to tap on it.
- Click on photos setting and after that press backup and sync.
- After that Google photos will give you the option of turning on or off the backup and Sync of Google photos. You need to turn on that, after turning on the backup and sync all your photos has successfully backed up on your Google photos. You can easily log in to the Google photos in another device.
- You need to know a thing that if, in case you want to turn off the backup and sync and you uninstall the Google photos. In that case, uninstalling Google, photos don’t mean that you have turned off the backup and sync. You need to follow the above instruction again to turn off the setting.
Check if your photos are backed up or not
Of course, it is very important to check if, your photos are backing up or not. For checking to follow given below steps:
- First of all, open the Google photos and sign in with your Google account.
- Press your profile photo on the top right corner of the screen.
- There you can check if your backup is complete or not. You can also check if there is any photo is in the line or not.
This is the most secure way for back up of photos. You can also back up the device folder. You just need to change the setting and you can back up the whole folder also.